Alkaline Phosphatase FS (IFCC mod. 37°C)
Product Number : 1 0441
Alkaline Phosphatase (AP), a hydrolytic enzyme acting optimally at alkaline pH, exists in blood in numerous distinct forms which originate mainly from bone and liver, but also from other tissues as kidney, placenta, testes, thymus, lung, and tumors. Physiological increases are found during bone growth in childhood and in pregnancy, while pathological increases are largely associated with hepatobiliary and bone diseases. In hepatobiliary diseases, they indicate obstruction of the bile ducts as in cholestasis caused by gall stones, tumors, or inflammation. Elevated activities are also observed in infectious hepatitis. In bone diseases, elevated AP activities originate from increased osteoblastic activity as in Paget’s disease, osteomalacia (rickets), bone metastases, and hyperparathyroidism.
- Intrahepatic cholestasis, (example: liver infiltrates by carcinoma, leukemia, tuberculosis, sarcoidosis, amyloidosis, fibrosis (cirrhosis)).
- Extrahepatic cholestasis (eg, bile duct stones, neoplasms, atresia)
- Osteoblastic disease, (eg malignancy, secondary hyperparathyroidism, Paget’s disease)
- Hypophosphatasemia: a relatively rare inherited disorder that is asymptomatic or may be associated with arthritis of the weight-bearing joints
- Severe anemia
- Ready to use reagent.
Proline Alkaline Phosphatase FS (IFCC mod. 37°C) comes in a liquid format which provides convenience for users as no reconstitution is required which helps reduce the risk of misdiagnosis.
- Open system reagent, compatible with a wide range of instruments.
Proline Alkaline Phosphatase FS (IFCC mod. 37°C) reagent is suitable for various third party analyzers such as Abbott, Advia, Cobas, Hitachi, Olympus, Response, TokyoBoeki, and Beckman Coulter. Please contact our technical support at firstname.lastname@example.org for further compatibility information on other types of analyzers.
- Kinetic photometric test according to IFCC (International Federation of Clinical Chemistry and Laboratory Medicine).
- No interference: ascorbic acid 30mg/dL, conjugated bilirubin 60mg/dL, unconjugated bilirubin 25 mg/dL, lipemia triglyceride 2000 mg/dL, and hemoglobin 100mg/dL.
- Measurement linearity reaches 1400 U/L, with a lower limit of detection of 2 U/L.
- TruCal U
- TruLab N
- TruLab P
|No. Catalog||R1||R2||Kit Size|
|1 2601 99 10 920||4 x 34 mL||4 x 10 mL||Proline® R-910|
|1 2601 99 10 921||4 x 21 mL||4 x 6 mL||Proline® R-910|