Creatinine PAP FS
Product Number : 1 1759
Creatinine is a waste product excreted by the kidneys mainly by glomerular filtration. The concentration of creatinine in the plasma of a healthy individual is fairly constant, independent of water intake, exercise, and rate of urine production. Therefore, increased plasma creatinine values always indicate decreased excretion, i.e. impaired kidney function. The creatinine clearance enables a quite good estimation of the glomerular filtration rate (GFR) which allows better detection of kidney diseases and monitoring of renal function. For this purpose, creatinine is measured simultaneously in serum and urine collected over a defined time period.
- Impaired kidney function. Serum creatinine is a more specific indicator of kidney disease than serum urea.
- Urinary tract obstruction
- Decreased muscle mass (eg muscular dystrophy, myasthenia gravis)
- Ready to use reagent.
Proline Creatinine PAP FS comes in a liquid format which provides convenience for users as no reconstitution is required which helps reduce the risk of misdiagnosis.
- Open system reagent, compatible with a wide range of instruments.
Proline Creatinine PAP FS reagent is suitable for various third party analyzers such as Abbott, Advia, Cobas, Hitachi, Olympus, Response, TokyoBoeki, and Beckman Coulter.
- Enzymatic colorimetric test
- No interference: ascorbic acid 30mg/dL, bilirubin starting from 4mg/dL, and hemoglobin 500mg/dL, and triglyceride lipemia 2000mg/dL
- Measurement of linearity reaches 5 mg/dL (18 – 1330 mol/L), with a detection limit of 0.2 mg/dL (17.7 mol/L)
- Creatinine Standard FS
- TruCal U
- TruLab N
- TruLab P
|No. Catalog||R1||R2||Kit Size|
|1 1759 99 10 920||4 x 38 mL||4 x 11 mL||Proline® R-910|
|1 1759 99 10 921||4 x 21 mL||4 x 6 mL||Proline® R-910|