Fast Microscope Camera
Quickly capture images with the level of detail required for most life science imaging applications.
- 6.4-megapixel high resolution at 45 frames per second (fps)
- Designed for local and remote image sharing for conference and consultation
- 60 fps full HD live images
Reliable Color Rending
The DP23 camera realizes good color reproduction on your monitor.
- Dedicated ICC profiles show your samples in their natural colors
- Common life science dyes look the way you expect them to
- Use with Olympus’ TruColor LED light source and the BX53 microscope for a complete color-optimized system
Large Field of View Microscope Camera
See more of your sample with an incredibly large field of view (FOV) up to FN25.
- Images are sharp, flat, and in focus from the center to the periphery
- Use with our latest optics – ncluding X Line objectives and a 0.35X camera adaptor designed for a wide FOV – to maximize the camera’s potential
*Your microscope system must be compatible with an FN25 FOV.
Easily Share Microscope Camera Images
Make your collaborations more efficient. All your critical data – images, annotation, and live measurements – can be easily displayed and shared together locally or remotely.
- Share images and data using cellSens software with the NetCam solution or remote image sharing feature* with network sharing in the standalone camera control module
- Simple click – to – start image sharing
- Support for NIST, GDPR, and antivirus software* for safer sharing
*Remote image sharing and antivirus software are optional.