4K Ultra-High-Definition Onscreen Images
The images on your screen look exactly as they appear through the microscope’s eyepieces.
- 8.9-megapixel CMOS sensor, global shutter, and 4K resolution at 32 frames per second (fps)
- Smooth live images with no distortion
- 64 fps full HD live images
Microscope Camera with a Large Field of View
With a large field of view (FOV) up to FN25, see and capture more of your sample with images that are sharp, flat, and in focus from the center to the periphery. Pair the camera with Olympus’ X Line objectives and a 0.63X camera adaptor designed for a wide FOV to leverage the power of the camera’s 1-inch image sensor.
* Your microscope system must be compatible with an FN25 FOV
Improved Color Performance
The DP28 camera realizes good color reproduction and color balance on your monitor.
- Dedicated ICC profiles show your samples in their natural colors
- Common life science dyes look the way you expect them to
- Use the camera with Olympus’ TruColor LED and BX53 microscope for a complete color-optimized system
Easily Share Microscope Camera Images
Make your collaborations more efficient. All your critical data—images, annotation, and live measurements—can be easily displayed and shared together locally or remotely.
- Share images and data using cellSens software with the NetCam solution or remote image sharing feature* with the standalone camera control module
- Single click to start image sharing
- Support for NIST, GDPR, and antivirus software* for safer sharing
* Remote image sharing and antivirus software are optional.