Glucose GOD FS 10′
Product Number : 1 2500
Measurement of glucose concentration in serum or plasma is mainly used in the diagnosis and monitoring of the therapy of diabetes mellitus.
Other applications are for the detection of neonatal hypoglycemia, pancreatic islet cell carcinoma, and the evaluation of carbohydrate metabolism in various diseases.
- Diabetes mellitus
- Advanced age – onset (Adult)
- Age of growth – onset (Teenager)
- Endocrine disorders, eg. acromegaly, Cushing’s syndrome, thyrotoxicosis,
- Pheochromohyperaldosteronism Drugs, eg. steroids, thiazides, oral contraceptives
- Chronic kidney failure
- Emphasize I.V. glucose infusion
- Adrenal cortex insufficiency
- Extra – pancreatic neoplasm
- Severe liver disease
- Alcohol consumption
- Drugs, eg. sulfonylureas, salicylates, phenformin, insulin, etc.
- Ready to use reagent.
Proline Glucose GOD FS comes in a liquid format which provides convenience for users as no reconstitution is required which helps reduce the risk of misdiagnosis.
- Open system reagent, compatible with a wide range of instruments.
Proline Glucose GOD FS reagent is suitable for various third party analyzers such as Abbott, Advia, Cobas, Hitachi, Olympus, Response, TokyoBoeki, and Beckman Coulter.
- Enzymatic photometric test with “GOD-PAP” method
- No interference: ascorbic acid 15mg/dL, bilirubin 40mg/dL, hemoglobin 200mg/dL and lipemia up to 2000mg/dL triglycerides
- Measurement linearity reached 400mg/dL (0.06 – 22.2 mmol/L), with a lower limit of detection of 1 mg/dL
- TruCal U
- TruLab N
- TruLab P
|No. Catalog||R1||Kit Size|
|1 2500 99 10 923||4 x 43 mL||Proline® R-910|