Maintain Preferred Observation Conditions with Minimal Adjustments
Uniform Illumination with Consistent Color Temperature
The CX43 LED illumination provides several advantages, both immediate and over the long-term:
- Produces daylight conditions so specimens can be viewed with their natural colors
- Consistent color temperature at any brightness, so can avoid spending time making adjustments when you change the brightness
- A long 60,000-hour lifetime with the brightness level remaining stable throughout
Fixed Köhler Illumination for Comfortable Viewing
CX43 microscopes provide fixed Köhler illumination, enabling you to achieve the right illumination without adjusting the condenser.
Remain Comfortable during Extended Usage
Ergonomically Positioned Focus Knob
The low-positioned focusing knob enables you to conduct your observations while keeping your hands and forearms in comfortable positions resting on the desk. When working under high magnification, the focusing stopper prevents a specimen from accidentally hitting an objective.
Ergonomic Stage and Eyepiece Position
CX43 microscopes offer features that support you through long hours in the lab:
- Low-positioned stage to enhance comfort and reduce fatigue
- Stage visibility from the eye point position to enable you to smoothly set and check specimens
- Low stage knob that can be controlled with just a light touch, so you can quickly and comfortably view your specimens